Healthcare Services For
Your Overall Well-Being
Lab & Diagnostic Testing
NAD Injections & IV Infusions
Weight Loss Management
Wellness consultations allow our patients to be seen 1-on-1 with our experts to analyze their health history, customize goals, and achieve cellular wellbeing.
Our certified healthcare providers specialize in treating the root cause of disease and maximizing cellular health to achieve optimized health, wellness, performance, and function for everyday life demands.
Each practitioner has their own format for treating patients, however, all are extensively trained, certified, and have years of education, various degrees, and experience in the field.
Multiple treatment plans available tailored to the specific needs of each individual patient.
Let’s get back to basics! Nutrition is the fundamental approach to an overall, better you! Proper nutrition is vital to heal the body, promote longevity, cure disease, maintain cellular homeostasis, and provide energy, improve mental clarity and focus, quality and duration of sleep, exercise endurance, work, and family performance, and an overall advancement in your quality of life!
Program includes consultation, bloodwork, nutrient panels/assays, supplements, peptides, a follow-up to review bloodwork, assessment and plan, weight loss regimen (if deemed necessary, may include Rx medications).
Corporate wellness is an option for companies, large or small, who are interested in providing wellness programs to their employees.
Corporate wellness can offer companies a healthy approach to bonding and promoting a strong and energetic environment. Health-related goals can be met in minimal time.
We can provide services at your company location, or employees can make appointments and come into the practice at their convenience. Let’s give your body, immune system, and mind a raise! Health is wealth.
How We Optimize Wellness
Based upon assessments completed by your medical provider, patients may be asked to complete additional testing or provided wellness protocols to enhance and strengthen their wellness journey. We are here to make that experience educational, fun, and a smooth process.
- NAD Sub-Q Injections: NAD is a coenzyme that is found naturally in our cells. It helps turn nutrients into energy – thus, patients should expect to have an increase in energy several minutes to days post-NAD injections.
- Peptide Therapy
- Oral Supplements: Oral supplements are Rx by the medical provider to enhance cellular health and regimens are designed on a patient-to-patient basis, tailored individually based on each patients’ specific requirements
- Diagnostic Testing
- Diet and Lifestyle Modifications
- Genova Diagnostic Testing
- New Amsterdam Testing
- Doctors Data Testing
- Cell Science Testing
- Life Length Testing
Peptides are short chains of amino acids (10-100 aa per peptide). The combination, location, and amount of aa in each chain determine the type of peptide and thus its physiological role.
At Cell Theory, we offer a wide range of peptides that can be used to reach each patient’s unique health care needs and goals. Peptides can be used in various aspects, ranging from anti-aging, muscle building, bone/muscle/joint/cartilage repair, libido, skin disorders, mental health, and the list goes on and on.
All peptides are prescribed by the medical provider to target each patients’ individual needs and requirements. Most peptides are injected Sub-Q into the abdomen; however, nasal sprays and oral form are also available.
Weight Loss Management
Weight loss management and protocols will vary by patient. On your first visit you can expect to have a consultation which will include a through medical, nutritional and weight loss history along with a physical examination. Before the initiation of any weight loss program we require comprehensive blood work, body measurements and weigh in, goals and realistic expectations are discussed. On your second appointment, your blood work will be reviewed and a plan will be tailored to your specific weight loss needs by your healthcare provider.
Weight Management Protocols May Include the Following:
- 7-10 day detox diet prior to protocol initiation
- Lifestyle changes
- Bupropion/ Naltrexone
- Management of Lipids/Cholesterol via diet, exercise, meds, supplements.
- Clean Start hCG Diet (23 or 43 days options)
Inc: Methionine/Inositol/Choline + Cyanocobalamin IM Injections
Inc: Vitamin B Complex High IM Injection (Combination Vitamin B: 1,2,3,5,6,&12)
- Clean Start Ketogenic-Intermittent-Fasting Diet
- Low Glycemic Index Diet
- Mediterranean Diet
- Anti-inflammatory Diet
- MIND Diet (Mediterranean-Dash Intervention for Neurodegenerative Delay) *For patients with neurological disease such as Dementia
- DASH Diet
Supplements may include:
- Omega 3/6/9
- MCT oil
- Complete Vitamin/Mineral Blend
Supplemental to Diet Management can include:
- MIC + Cyanocobalamin IM Injections
- MIC + L-carnitine IM Injections
- High Dose MIC + Cyanocobalamin + L-carnitine IM Injection
- Cardio-Lipo IV Infusion: L-C/A/T + B-Complex + Glutathione PUSH
*Methylcobalamin IM Injection
*Alpha-Lipoic PUSH (Anti-oxidant, Reduces Inflammation/Oxidation, Liver DETOX)